Permanent Vinyl on Glass Coffee Pots – What Can You Do?
If you’re a fan of using permanent vinyl to customize or decorate almost any surface, you may be wondering if you can apply it to glass coffee pots. Some coffee pots are made of glass and don’t have an obvious metal or plastic surface that manual, permanent vinyl applications can be used on. However, the answer is yes – there are ways to use permanent vinyl on glass coffee pots. Here’s what you need to know:
Materials Needed for Vinyl Application on Glass
- Permanent Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Goo Gone (or other similar product)
- X-acto Knife
- Clean the surface of the glass coffee pot with soapy water. Dry with a cloth.
- Select a design and cut it out of the permanent vinyl using an X-Acto knife.
- Apply the transfer tape over the permanent vinyl. Rub the tape firmly against the vinyl with a cloth.
- Apply the permanent vinyl to the glass coffee pot. Use a cloth to rub the piece of vinyl firmly onto the surface.
- Gently and slowly peel away the transfer tape used in step 3.
- In case of any mistakes, you can use Goo Gone to remove the permanent vinyl. A cloth can then be used to dry the surface.
With these easy steps, you can have your own customized glass coffee pot with permanent vinyl. Have fun experimenting and creating something unique!