Where to Sell a Coffee Table Book
Do you own a coffee table book and you’re looking to turn it into some extra cash? Here are some of the best places to sell your book:
- Amazon – With millions of visitors each month, Amazon is a great place to list your coffee table book. Simply create an account, list your book, and your item can be discovered by the vast Amazon audience.
- eBay – Another great online marketplace to advertise your coffee table book. Shipping can be a bit tricky since the book is bigger and heavier than traditional paperback books, but it’s still an overall great option for selling your coffee table book.
- Etsy – If your coffee table book is a special collectible from a certain artist or author, Etsy might be the place for you. It’s the perfect place to connect your book to like-minded buyers.
- Garage Sales – If you’re feeling adventurous, you might want to host a garage sale in your area. This is a great way to connect with people in your neighborhood and to get rid of your coffee table book quickly.
- Antique Stores – If your coffee table book is an antique edition or in mint condition, you might be lucky enough to find an antique store in your area that would be interested in buying it.
- Thrift Stores – You can take your coffee table book to your local thrift store and see if they’re interested in purchasing it. This isn’t typically the most lucrative option, but it’s a way to easily get rid of your coffee table book without any hassle.
No matter where you decide to sell your coffee table book, it’s important to do your research and find a way to get the most bang for your buck. With a little time and effort, you can easily find the perfect outlet to turn your book into cash.