Where Can I Put an Ugly Coffee Table?
Do you have an ugly coffee table that you want to place somewhere in your home but don’t know where? Don’t worry, you can still find a place for it somewhere in your home! Here are some ideas below:
In the Living Room
If you have an ugly coffee table that you aren’t a fan of, you can still make it fit in with the design and style of your living room. Here are some ways to do so:
- Choose Particular Seating – Place seating such as ottomans or poufs around the coffee table. This will draw attention away from the actual coffee table and focus it elsewhere.
- Accessorize – You can also add accessories such as vases, books, or baskets on top of the table to disguise or hide an ugly table.
- Rearrange the Room – If the coffee table is the only piece you don’t like in the room, consider rearranging the furniture to hide the coffee table.
In the Dining Room
If the coffee table you have is an appropriate size for a dining room, you can consider placing it in your dining room as a decorative piece. Here are some ideas:
- Choose a Color Scheme – Choose a color scheme for your dining room that compliments the color of the coffee table. This will help it blend in with the other pieces in the room.
- Seating Arrangement – Place the coffee table in the middle of the room and arrange seating around it. This will create a nice conversation area and your guests won’t even notice the ugly coffee table.
- Add Decor – Add some decorative items such as table cloths, candles, or flowers on top of the table to distract from its appearance.
In the Bedroom
You can also place an ugly coffee table in the bedroom. Here are some ideas:
- Choose an Appropriate Height – Choose a coffee table with an appropriate height for your bedroom. This will help it blend in better with the other pieces in the room.
- Add a Lamp – Place a lamp or a few other pieces on top of the table. This will draw attention away from the actual coffee table.
- Play with Color – Play with colors and patterns of your bedroom furniture and accessories to make the coffee table fit into the rest of the room.
Finding a place for an ugly coffee table doesn’t have to be difficult. With a bit of creativity, you can make it fit into the design and style of your home.