How to Clean a Glass Coffee Table Easily
Glass coffee tables are a chic and stylish addition to any living space or office, making them a popular choice for many homeowners and decorators. But one problem that comes with having a glass coffee table is that it can require a bit of know-how to clean properly, to keep it looking great.
Using the Right Cleaning Products
The key to making sure your glass coffee table stays looking great is to make sure you use the right cleaning products. Here are some key products you should be using:
- Glass cleaner: Use a specific glass cleaner to remove dirt, dust and fingerprints from the surface of the glass.
- Microfiber cloth: Microfibre cloths are great for getting rid of dirt or dust without leaving any streaks or scratches on the surface of the glass.
- Vinegar: Vinegar can help to remove tougher dirt and grime from the glass, especially if the dirt has been left on for some time.
To get the best results follow these top tips:
- Use a damp cloth first to remove any excess dirt or debris before cleaning with glass cleaner.
- Spray the surface with the cleaner and evenly distribute it before wiping away with the microfiber cloth.
- If more stubborn dirt is not going away, use a small amount of vinegar, providing extra scrubbing power.
Once you’ve finished cleaning the glass, you can use a soft cloth to buff the surface and add a finishing touch. This will remove any streaks or smudges and bring your glass coffee table back to its sparkling best.
With a few simple steps and the right cleaning products, you can easily keep your glass coffee table looking great for many years to come.