How to clean a glass coffee table
Having a coffee table is a great way to make a living room look better, but keeping it clean can be a challenge. Glass coffee tables can easily become covered in dust, dirt, and fingerprints. Here are a few tips for getting your glass coffee table back to looking like new.
Things you need
- Soft rag or microfiber cloth
- White vinegar and warm water
- Glass cleaner
- Windex or similar glass cleaner
- Dust off the surface – Use a soft cloth or microfiber cloth to gently dust off the surface of the table. Make sure to get into all the crevices and creases.
- Mix white vinegar and water – In a spray bottle, combine equal parts of white vinegar and warm water. Shake the bottle to mix the two. Spray the table and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Wipe the table – Use a soft cloth to wipe down the table. This should remove any residue or dust left on the table.
- Clean with glass cleaner – Spray on some glass cleaner or Windex and wipe down the entire table. This should leave the table with a streak-free, sparkling shine.
By following these steps, you can easily keep your glass coffee table looking like new. With regular maintenance and cleaning, your glass coffee table will look great for years to come.