What to Put under a Glass Top Coffee Table
Glass top coffee tables can be a stylish and practical addition to any living room. However, due to the clear nature of glass, it can sometimes be difficult to figure out what to put underneath it to finish off the look and make your living room look complete.
Tips for Enhanced Aesthetics
- Create Symmetry: To enhance visual appeal, try placing items that are symmetrical underneath the glass top. This will give a sense of balance to the table and room and make it look appealing.
- Match Underneath to Above: When picking what to place beneath the glass top table, another useful tip is to match the look of the items you are placing inside to the look of your coffee table. This will enhance the pattern and texture of the table and tie the room together.
- Create Layers: If the table is large enough, another option is to place multiple layers of items underneath the glass surface for added depth and dimension. This could include books, decorative pieces and other items of your choice.
So What Can I Put Underneath a Glass Top Coffee Table?
In terms of items to place under the table, there are plenty of options to choose from. The following are some great ideas:
- Decorative Boxes: Place decorative boxes with smaller items inside such as keys, cards, remote control and batteries. The items stay hidden away and make for a neat and tidy look.
- Storage with Magazines: Placing a beautiful storage box with magazines or books underneath the glass top table can give the room a touch of sophistication.
- Flowers: Flowers not only add a beautiful addition to the room, but they can also be the perfect touch to brighten up a space. Pick up a beautiful vase and some fresh flowers to place under the table.
In conclusion, there are many different things that you can place under a glass top coffee table to finish off the look and make the room look beautiful. When choosing what items to use, remember to consider the size and shape of the table and pick items that match the look and style of the space.