What to Put Under a Glass Coffee Table?
A glass coffee table can be a practical and eye-catching addition to any living room. However, it can be tricky to know what to place beneath one. Read on to discover a handful of ideal items that you can use to accessorise your space:
Books & Magazines
- Books: Using books to decorate any area of your home could give it an interesting twist. Choose those with beautiful covers, rich colors that complement your home décor, and an interesting texture. Arrange them in stacks for an added chic look!
- Magazines: For a modern look, use magazines to accessorize your glass coffee table. Just spend a few minutes putting together a stack of interesting magazines, adding a neutral-colored tyep of cover to finish off the look.
Flowers or Plants
- Flowers: Using flowers to decorate your glass coffee table will instantly add color and life to your living space, plus it can also add a unique natural scent. Choose a single type or mix and match, depending on your preferences.
- Plants: Whether your space is indoors or outdoors, placing a small potted plant beneath your glass coffee table is a great way to invigorate it. Place low-maintenance plants like succulents, air plants, or cacti for fuss-free, lasting beauty.
- Trays: For a luxe look, you can add trays to the bottom of your coffee table. Place candles and other decorative items in different colors, textures, and sizes, according to your preferred style.
- Baskets: Baskets are a great way to keep your coffee table looking neat and tidy. Place items like magazines, remotes and more in the basket to protect them from dust and dirt.
Overall, the items you choose to place beneath your glass coffee table should be reflective of your own personal style. Consider the colors, textures, and shapes in your living space for inspiration. With any luck, you’ll have an accessorised glass coffee table that you’re proud of in no time!