What to Put on Your Coffee Table Tray
When styling your coffee table, adding a tray provides an effective way to create a neat display. Here are some ideas for what to put on your coffee table tray:
- Vase with Flowers – A vase with fresh flowers or artificial greenery can bring a welcome splash of natural colour as well as a nice scent to your living space.
- Candles – Both decorative and scented candles provide a wonderful atmosphere while adding extra texture, height and colour to your coffee table.
- Table Sculptures – Artistic sculptures and figurines make a great addition to your coffee table display.
- Remote Controls – Keep remote controls within easy reach either using a coffee table drawer or a tray.
- Coasters – Add some coasters to protect your furniture from drink marks.
- Book – Keep a book or magazine handy for when you want to relax and read.
The contents of your coffee table tray should deliver both a practical and aesthetic purpose, so try to mix it up with both decorative and functional items. This will help to create an attractive and inviting atmosphere to your home.