What to Put on a Glass Coffee Table?
Glass coffee tables are a great way to add modern design to any room. Decorating your glass coffee table can be a challenge, however. It’s important to strike a balance between adding interest to the table, without making it appear too cluttered. Here are some ideas of what to put on a glass coffee table to create the perfect look.
Table Top Items
- Decorative tray: Ground the table with a statement tray to contain your items.
- Books: Place a stack of hardcover books on the table for a modern look.
- Vase: Add a vase with flowers or branches to bring in a natural element.
- Candles: A few small candles or a single square candle will help to add warmth to your glass table top.
- Objets d’art: Create interest on the table with an interesting sculpture or art piece.
Table Underneath Items
Underneath the table, you can add items that are not necessarily on display, but will help to make the table appear more intentional.
- Basket: Small baskets or bins can be used for storage underneath the table, like magazines and books.
- Ceramics: Contain your items with a decorative ceramic bowl.
- Colorful Boxes: Add some color underneath by using a stack of colorful boxes for storage.
The items you add to your glass coffee table will depend on your individual style. Don’t be afraid to mix and match to create a unique look that highlights your own personal decorating style. With these ideas of what to put on a glass coffee table, you’ll be sure to create the perfect look for your space.