What to Put on Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables quickly add style and sophistication to any interior, but if you’ve recently purchased one, you may be scratching your head about what to put on it.
Incorporating Glass with Nature
Including items from nature is a great way to make the most out of glass’ reflective qualities. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Potted Plant – Search for plants that thrive indoors and place them in an attractive pot on your glass coffee table.
- Vase of Flowers – Make a bold impact by arranging a gorgeous bouquet in a glass vase, or go for a minimalist look by only including simple sprigs and branches.
- Sea Shells – Fill a glass bowl with a variety of sea shells of varying shapes and sizes.
If incorporating nature isn’t your style, here are some decorative accessories to dress up your glass coffee table:
- Candles – Include an array of candles of various shapes and sizes for a cool, warm glow.
- Photo Frames – For an extra personal touch, try including small, stylish photo frames on the table.
- Sculptures – Place one or two statues of horses or other animals, or smaller abstract sculptures for an elegant effect.
With a bit of creativity and your own style, you can quickly put together a great look for your coffee table. Have some fun with it and showcase your personality in your decorations.