How to Style a Coffee Table Tray for a Cozy and Inviting Home
Winter is here, and it’s time to cozy up your space with some decor that welcomes guests and catches their eye. A coffee table tray is an easy and stylish way to achieve this. By utilizing popular items like stacks of books, vases and artwork, you can easily create a visually striking and inviting tray that ties together the whole room.
Items to Add to Coffee Table Tray:
- Candles: Add scented candles and small lanterns to your tray to add a soft and inviting atmosphere to the room.
- Books: Stack books for a neat display that brings height, detail and texture to your tray, plus, it’s a great conversation piece!
- Flowers: Adding flowers is a lovely way to bring color, life and beauty to the tray. Cut flowers smell good and add a pop of color.
- Plants: If you want a bit more of a greenery touch without the hassle of taking care of real plants, then fake plants such as succulents are great options.
- Vases: A small vase and ceramic bowl can add a beautiful and unique look to your tray. you can use it to hold sand, stones, potpourri or even place a floating candle in it.
- Artwork: Add some visual impact with artwork and photography. Magazines and newspapers can also be nice to read in the evenings.
A coffee table tray can be easy to put together when you know what items you’ll need, and it can create a beautiful and inviting space for you to enjoy. Experiment with different items, textures, and colors and make your space your own!