What to Put On A Glass Coffee Table
A glass coffee table is a chic and sophisticated addition to any living space, but you must choose the right decor to make the most of this piece of furniture. From books, to flowers, to art and decorative artifacts, the right choices will add a sense of class and beauty to the area.
Books can be a great decorative addition to any glass coffee table and allow you to add a personal touch to the space. Here are some good options:
- Coffee Table Books: Visual books with high definition images, art, and photography can be stunningly displayed inside your glass coffee table.
- Novels: A set of visually appealing novels arranged together can add a dynamic and stylish aesthetic to the table.
- Design Books: Books with inspiring interiors, artwork, and furniture pieces can be a great source of inspiration for your interior design.
Flowers and Greenery
Bringing some life to your living area is easy when you add flowers and greenery to the glass coffee table. Here are some great options:
- Cut Flowers: Adding a small vase of freshly cut seasonal flowers to your coffee table can add a touch of color and vibrancy to the room while also providing a lovely aroma.
- Succulents: Small succulents can add texture and life to your table while being easy to care for.
- Air Plants: Unlike succulents, air plants can tolerate a range of temperatures and don’t require daily watering, making them a great choice for the busy household.
Decorative artifacts can be a great way to inject personality and style into your glass coffee table. Here are some great ideas:
- Vases: Vases of various shapes and sizes can be arranged together for a striking visual display.
- Statuettes: Statuettes of all shapes and sizes, from ceramic, to metal, to wood, can be arranged on your table to add artful charm and personality.
- Jars and Containers: Jars and containers of all sizes can be used to store and display items like books, plants, and small trinkets.
No matter which items you choose to decorate your glass coffee table with, it’s important to consider the overall visual impact you want to create. Balance and symmetry should be kept in mind as you arrange the items to create a harmonious look.