Create cozy and chic looks with coffee table decor
Whether your living room is minimalist or luxe, your coffee table is the perfect place to express your style and add personality to the space. Here are some tips on how to decorate and create a stylish look for your coffee table:
What to put on a big coffee table
- Centerpiece: A centerpiece is a great way to go. Choose a statement piece like a sculpture, ceramic, or bouquet of fresh flowers;
- Candles: Use clusters of candles of different sizes and varieties both taper and votives;
- Books : Fill your table with coffee table books, art books, illustrated books, and ones with textured patterns;
- Vases: Show off your favorite pieces in stylish vases of different shapes and sizes;
- Trays : Trays are excellent for keeping items organized. Place your centerpiece, candles, or other decorations in a tray for an effortlessly stylish look;
- Accessories : Finish off your look with some decorative accessories, like a plate for hors d’oeuvres, a bowl for fruit or nuts, frames, baskets, or plants.
Follow these tips to create the perfect coffee table decor. With some decorative pieces and careful styling, you’ll have a chic and inviting space that you can enjoy with family and friends.