What to Put in a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables are an excellent addition to any living space. They create a great focal point that can easily become a conversation starter. But what should you put in a glass coffee table to make it look more attractive? Here are some ideas for you to consider.
You can add some decorative items to your glass coffee table to spruce up the look. Consider adding the following:
- Books – A few carefully chosen books can create an interesting visual display and also provide a talking point for anyone seated nearby.
- Potted Plants – Adding a few houseplants not only brings life to the room, it can also be quite calming and relaxing.
- Vases and Flowers – Lush flowers can look great when arranged on a glass coffee table. Vases filled with colorful flowers will definitely brighten up the space.
Glass coffee tables can also be used to store objects that you need to keep handy. Consider the following:
- Remote Controls – You can keep all the remote controls on the coffee table so they are all within reach.
- Tray – A decorative tray can be used to keep magazines, newspapers and other items conveniently organized.
- Coffee Table Books – Coffee table books are great for displaying, and they can also be used as makeshift coasters for drinks.
No matter what you decide to put in your glass coffee table, make sure that it enhances the existing look and feel of your living space. Glass coffee tables are a great way to bring some style and character to any room.