What to Place On a Glass Coffee Table
A glass coffee table makes for a great focal point in any room. It is both stylish and versatile, creating the perfect finishing touch for your space. But what is the best way to decorate a glass coffee table?
Develop a Theme
First, develop a theme or color scheme that you’d like to use. That way you can choose pieces that will all fit together to create a cohesive look.
Then Get creative with your display. You can add a combination of items such as:
- Books: Place coffee table books with interesting images or conversations with coffee table book topics.
- Trays: A tray is a great way to store items, like remotes or candles, in one place.
- Vases: Add a few vases with artificial or real flowers.
- Pictures: Add a few photo frames with family pictures, or pieces of art.
- Fruit: Place a bowl of fresh fruit on your table, for a fresh and colorful touch.
Strike the Right Balance
When decorating, remember to keep a balance with your design. Don’t overcrowd the table and be sure to allow space between pieces.
Change it Up
Lastly, don’t forget that you can change up the items on your coffee table. Try playing with different arrangements or decorate your table for the season. There are no limits to the possibilities.
When decorated correctly, your glass coffee table can be a source of beauty and purpose. Put some thought into your pieces, arrange and rearrange items, and have fun!