What To Keep On Coffee Table
The coffee table is the central focal point of your living room and, when well decorated, gives your space a cozy and inviting look. Here are some tips for what should and shouldn’t go on your coffee table.
- Candles – Candles are an excellent way to add warmth and ambience to your living room. Choose candles in a variety of shapes, sizes, and scents to create a pleasant atmosphere.
- Magazines – Magazine racks are designed to store magazines but can easily double as a chic way to add texture and colour to your coffee table.
- Flowers – Flowers are an easy and affordable way to bring life and colour to your coffee table. Choose seasonal flowers for maximum effect.
- Trays – Trays are a great way to corral small items and keep your coffee table top clutter-free.
- Eating – It may seem like a good idea at the time, but eating on the coffee table is a definite no-no. Not to mention the crumbs which will work their way into the corners and fix into the cracks.
- Sharp Objects – Keep sharp objects such as scissors, knives, and letter openers away from the coffee table. These items can scratch and damage the surface.
- Heavy Objects – Anything too heavy to be lifted easily should be kept off the coffee table. This includes books, vases, and ornaments.
- Dust Collectors – If it gathers dust, it doesn’t belong on your coffee table. Keep things like pizza boxes and drink cans off the table top.
Your coffee table should be a welcoming spot for friends and family. With the right items, you can create a cozy atmosphere and ensure that your living room looks its best.