How to Upcycle Glass Coffee Bottles
Do you have a few empty glass coffee bottles around your house that you don’t know what to do with? You can turn them into convenient and stylish repurposed items with a little bit of modding. Here are some creative ideas for upcycling glass coffee bottles you may want to consider:
Create Candle Holders
- Wash the bottles and remove adhesive labels.
- Cut a hole in a piece of cardboard. Make sure it is slightly larger than the neck of your bottle.
- Form the cardboard around the neck of the bottle and secure with hot glue.
- Paint the bottle’s exterior with a fresh layer of paint.
- Fill the bottle with tea lights or bigger candles. Light them up, and you have a new candle holder!
Store Kitchen Supplies
- Clean and cut the top of the bottle with a glass cutter.
- Then, cover the sharp edges with some glue.
- Fill the bottle with spices, kitchen utensils or condiments.
- Glue a cork lid to the top of the bottle to keep your items protected.
Make a Flower Vase
- Cut the neck and bottom of the bottle with a glass cutter, making a vase shape.
- Sand the sharp edges with sandpaper.
- Paint the bottle with colors and patterns of your choice.
- Fill the vase with water and fresh flowers.
- Hang the flower vase at your window or in your living room.
Using the ideas above, you can turn your old glass coffee bottles into handy, beautiful items. It’s a great way to save money while looking good and helping the environment!