What to do with Empty Glass Coffee Jars
Recycling can be a great way to help the planet and reduce waste, but it’s also handy to be able to repurpose items around your house. Empty glass coffee jars are a great example, as they can be reused for many different tasks. Here are some great ideas for what to do with those empty glass jars:
Organize Your Home
- Spice Jars:An empty glass jar can be used to store various jars of spices
- Craft Supplies:Glass is the perfect way to store anything from glitter to beads
- Home Office Supplies:Empty jars can be used to store paperclips, rubber bands, pushpins, and more
- Bathroom Supplies:Reuse glass for items like cotton swabs, bobby pins, and small bars of soap
- Paint the Jar:Decorate a glass jar with paint, stickers, or ribbon
- Make a Vase:A fun, creative way to repurpose a glass jar
- Make a Candle Holder:Decorate a jar with ribbon and use it as a simple candle holder
- DIY Snow Globe:Create your own winter wonderland by filling a glass jar with water and snowflakes
Glass jars can also be used as a great way to present gifts, as they can be easily decorated with ribbons and bows. A glass container can also be filled with candy, chocolates, or other small items as a unique way to give a present.
Empty glass coffee jars don’t have to just sit in a drawer, gathering dust. They can be repurposed for many different tasks, from organizing your home to creating a special gift. Whether you choose to upcycle your jars, or recycle them to help the environment, there are so many options available for what to do with empty glass coffee jars.