Everything You Need To Know About The Size Of A Coffee Table Top
Choosing the right size for a Coffee Table Top can be a real challenge. Do you need a big enough surface for snacks? Or a small enough surface so you can actually get up from the sofa without having to climb over it?
In any case, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here’s all you need to know when it comes to the sizes of coffee table tops:
What Factors To Consider Before Making A Decision?
- Size Of Your Room: Don’t go too big, especially if you have a small space – it won’t look right.
- Style Of Your Room: Do you want something modern and minimalistic or something more traditional and luxurious?
- How Many People Will Be Sitting Around The Table: This affects whether you need a big surface or can make do with a smaller one
Coffee tables range from small to large and it all depends on the measurements of both your room and your desired design.
- Small: These tops measure up to 31-36 inches in length and width and generally stand up to 14-16 inches high. This size is suitable for most apartments or small-medium sized living rooms.
- Medium: A medium-sized coffee table is best for medium-large living rooms. It’s usually around 38-46 inches in length and width and stands 16-18 inches high.
- Large: If you’re looking for a coffee table with enough space for 4-6 people, then this is the size for you. It measures 46-54 inches in length and width and stands 18-20 inches high.
When it comes to choosing the right size for your coffee table, take into account the size of your room, your desired style, as well as how many people you plan to seat around the table.
Remember, tables come in all shapes and sizes, so take your time to really think about what you need and what would look and feel great in your space.