What Size Coffee Table for Two Sofas?
Having two sofas in a room is the perfect way to create a luxurious and spacious seating area, but you might find yourself wondering what size coffee table to get that fits between them. Here is a guide to help you out.
Things to Consider
When selecting a coffee table, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Budget: Consider how much you’re willing to spend on the table.
- Size: Measure the area between the two sofas to determine the maximum size the table can be.
- Style: Pick a style that fits with the overall aesthetic of the room.
When choosing the size of a coffee table fit between two sofas, it depends on the size of the sofas and how far apart they are. Here is a general guide:
- Small Sofas: If you have two small sofas that are close together, a round or square coffee table that is 60-80 cm in diameter or width is ideal.
- Medium Sofas: Medium-sized sofas will require a larger table – up to 100 cm in diameter or width.
- Large Sofas:If you have two large sofas that are further apart, a longer rectangular coffee table of up to 140 cm in length will be needed.
By keeping these factors in mind, it should be easy to find the perfect coffee table for two sofas.