What Size Coffee Table for an 80-Inch Sofa?
Choosing the right size coffee table for an 80-inch sofa can be challenging because it is not a standard size. However, with some careful measurement and consideration, you can easily find the right coffee table to complete your living room.
Steps to Take
- Measure the Width of the Sofa: An 80-inch sofa will measure somewhere between 74-82 inches wide. So it is important to measure your sofa to get an accurate measurement before you go to shop for a coffee table.
- Consider the Amount of Legroom Needed: Legroom is a crucial element when it comes to furniture placement. Make sure to leave enough legroom to walk around and in front of the sofa if you are going to have chairs in front of the sofa.
- Take into Account the Height of the Coffee Table: The height of the coffee table should be no higher than the height of the sofa cushion. The coffee table should also be low enough to easily reach over and place items on the table.
Choosing the Right Dimension
- For an 80-inch Sofa with Chairs: If you plan on having chairs in front of the sofa, your best bet is to choose a coffee table with a width of 36-48 inches and a length of 38-48 inches.
- For an 80-inch Sofa without Chairs: If you do not plan on having chairs in front of the sofa you can choose a coffee table with a width of 32-48 inches and a length of 40-60 inches.
In conclusion, when you are choosing a coffee table for an 80-inch sofa, make sure to measure your sofa accurately and plan for enough legroom. With the right measurements and considerations you can easily choose a table that will perfectly fit your living space.