Cleaning Your Copper Coffee Table
Having a copper coffee table in your home can be both a blessing and a burden. It’s heirloom-quality and stylish, but can be difficult to keep clean. Here is a simple guide to cleaning your copper coffee table without ruining its finish.
You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Soft cloth
- Make a paste out of the white vinegar and baking soda.Be careful not to use too much of the baking soda, as this can cause the surface of your table to scratch.
- Apply the paste to the areas of the table that need cleaning with a soft cloth.
- Let the paste sit on the surface of the table for a few minutes.
- Rinse off the paste with a damp cloth. Avoid abrasive scrubbing motions as this will leave your table with scratch marks.
- If the copper is still tarnished, try cleaning the stubborn areas with a solution of ketchup and water. This should help to remove the tarnish while still leaving your table looking glossy.
- Dry off any remaining moisture with a soft cloth.
Cleaning a copper coffee table is not as difficult as it may first seem. By following the simple steps outlined above, you should be able to keep your copper coffee table looking its best for years to come.