The Standard Size of Coffee Tables
Coffee tables are an integral part of any home, used for everything from placing drinks and books to holding decorations. Having the perfect size for your coffee table is essential for making sure it can be used both functionally and aesthetically.
What Is the Standard Size of a Coffee Table?
The standard size of a coffee table will vary depending on the size of your room and style preference, but typically they should range in the following sizes:
- Small Coffee Table: typically measuring 16-18” high and 32”-48” wide.
- Medium Coffee Table: typically measuring 16-20”high and 48-66”wide.
- Large Coffee Table: typically measuring 16-22” high and 66-90” wide.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Coffee Table
When choosing a coffee table for your home, there are some important factors to consider for ensuring you get the perfect fit for your room.
- Room Size: Make sure to measure your room and factor in the sizes of your furniture when deciding on a coffee table.
- Shape: Coffee tables come in a variety of shapes, so you can find something that will fit the space perfectly.
- Functionality: Think about what items you plan to place on the coffee table and make sure the size works accordingly.
- Style: The style and shape of your coffee table should match the rest of the furniture in the space; it should add to the overall look of the room.
Finding the right size coffee table for your space is key to having a functional and aesthetically pleasing area. Consider the above factors and choose a coffee table size that works for your space.