What Is That Glass Coffee Drip Thing?
If you have ever been in a coffee shop, you may have noticed a glass apparatus at the bar that looks like a science experiment. You may be asking yourself, what is that glass coffee drip thing?
What is Drip Coffee?
Drip coffee is a process of making coffee that is also known as pour over coffee. This method is easy and simple to use. By adding water to coffee grounds, coffee is slowly brewed and the end product can be filtered off into a separate vessel.
Why Use the Glass Coffee Drip?
The glass coffee drip is becoming increasingly popular due to its simplicity and convenience.
- The glass holds the hot water as well as the coffee grounds
- The materials are heat proof and durable
- The shape allows for the coffee to be brewed evenly
- It’s easy to use
How Do You Use the Glass Coffee Drip?
- Put the coffee grounds into the glass
- Put the glass onto a cup
- Boil some water
- Pour water over the grounds slowly
- Let the coffee steep for a few minutes
- The coffee should be ready to drink!
The glass coffee drip is an easy and simple way to make coffee. If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to make your own coffee, the glass coffee drip would be a great choice.