How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Keeping your glass coffee pot clean ensures that you don’t taint the taste of your tasty brew. Taking the time to clean your pot after every use is the best way to keep it on point.
What You Need
- Baking soda
- Clean Sponge
- Dish detergent
- White Vinegar
- Soft cloth
- Stiff brush
- Paper towel
- Start by washing the carafe out with warm soapy water and a cloth or sponge.
- Mix up two tablespoons of baking soda and one teaspoon of water.
- Using a cleaning cloth, scrub the inside of the carafe with this paste.
- Rinse the carafe with clean water.
- For hard-to-remove stains, fill the carafe with equal parts of white vinegar and water.
- Soak for 20 minutes before scrubbing with a stiff brush.
- When finished, rinse the carafe thoroughly in hot water.
- To polish the carafe, dampen a soft cloth and dip it in baking soda. Rub in circles until the exterior is shiny.
- Rinse and dry with paper towel.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot regularly is the easiest way to keep it in working order. The items listed above and the simple steps to follow ensure that your coffee pot is free of bacteria and staining. So don’t forget to clean your coffee pot regularly to maintain its shine.