What to Put on a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables are a great way to add a modern and stylish touch to your living space. But what should you put on a glass coffee table? Here are some tips and ideas to help you get the most out of your coffee table:
- Rug: Place a round or rectangular rug underneath the table to complement the design of the space. Choose a rug that complements the color scheme of the rest of your living room furniture.
- Patterned Throw Pillows: Bring life to your glass coffee table with eye-catching patterned throw pillows. These will add both a splash of color and texture to your furniture piece.
- Candles: Whether you opt for scented or unscented candles, these can create a relaxing atmosphere and also become a conversation starter. Try out different shapes, sizes and colors.
- Trays: Utilise trays to store magazines, books, remote controls and any other items that could clutter the coffee table. Trays come in a variety of materials, so choose one that best fits in with the color scheme of your living room.
- Bowls: Bowls are a great way to add interest to the coffee table and can also serve as a place to put snacks when entertaining. Choose decorative bowls that contrast with the table for a striking display.
- Baskets: Baskets may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of adding to a glass coffee table, but they are a great choice. Baskets look great and also provide ample storage for smaller items.
Using fresh flowers or plants to decorate your coffee table can give your living space an elegant and fresh look. Choose a variety of colors and textures to create a unique and interesting display.
Adding items to your glass coffee table is an easy and effective way to instantly update your living space. Be sure to combine decorations, functional items and flowers or plants to create a cohesive and inviting look.