How to Choose a Coffee Table to Match a Vintage Couch
A vintage couch is a stylish and classic piece of furniture to feature in your living room. To help make sure the whole space looks great, you need to consider which coffee table best matches your vintage couch.
As the coffee table and couch will be in the same room, they should have a similar style. To make sure they work together, consider the following:
- Colour: Look for a table with a similar colour scheme to your couch. You could choose one in the same tones or in a contrasting colour.
- Material: Does the couch have wood legs or metal feet? If you can match the materials, it will add extra cohesion.
- Shape: Choose a coffee table with a similar shape? A curved coffee table would be a great match for a vintage couch with round edges.
- Size: Measure the space you have in your living room, including the size of your couch, to make sure you choose a coffee table that fits.
- Height: Make sure the coffee table is around the same height as your couch cushions.
- Storage: Some coffee tables have storage, allowing you to keep magazines, remotes and coasters close at hand.
Choosing the right coffee table to go with your vintage couch isn’t too difficult – all you need to do is consider the style, colour, material and shape of both pieces of furniture, as well as the size and height of the table and functional features, such as storage. With these considerations in mind, you’ll be able to pick the perfect coffee table to match your vintage couch.