Best Coffee Tables to Complement a Black Futon
When it comes to selecting the perfect coffee table to go with a black futon, there are a few things to keep in mind. From materials to shapes, a careful selection will result in an ultimately chic and cozy feel for your living room or den.
A Selection of Style and Function
When choosing a coffee table, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Material: A sleek wood will create an understated look that doesn’t overpower the futon, while a metal may make more of a statement.
- Shape: You’ll want to choose a shape that complements, not conflicts with the shape of the futon.
- Size: Be mindful of the size of the room – if it’s small you’ll want to keep the coffee table smaller, or opt for one that doubles as storage or an ottoman.
Options to Funky to Formal
With any of these guidelines in mind, there are options to please any style. To give you an idea of some of the possible options, here are a few of our favorite picks.
- The Iconic Mid-century Coffee Table: If you want to go for the classic look, choose a mid century modern styled coffee table. A wooden option with angled legs will create just the right vibe to match your black futon.
- A Fun and Retro Piece: If your space allows, a vintage-inspired piece can add a real funky feel. Consider a rounder wooden option with a hint of retro flair.
- The Elegant Glass Coffee Table: This timeless option is extra versatile. Choose between a thin, thin-legged option or a thicker variant to add sophistication that pairs perfectly with the black futon.
- A Dramatic and Edgy Piece: For a truly bold and edgy feel, try a thick coffee table with a glass top. The contrast between the black futon and the coffee table will create a modern and sleek style.
No matter what option you select, these guidelines should help guide you to the perfect coffee table for your black futon.