Best Coffee Table Books
Decorating your living space with a few signature pieces of decor can add a personal touch that welcomes guests into a warm, inviting home. Coffee table books not only add a unique visual element to your space but also function as fun conversation starters when hosting guests.
Modern Coffee Table Books
If the modern aesthetic is what you are looking for, the following are some of the best books to consider:
- Maximum Mid-Century: The World of Mid-Century Modern Collectibles: Iconic images from the 50’s and 60’s bring this book to life. It features a variety of items from the era, including cookware, furniture, glassware, china and much more.
- Rock & Roll Style: A colorful exploration of fashion and culture of the music genre. It ranges from looks of classic performers to modern-day musicians.
- The Design Files: A behind the scenes look at the lives and workspaces of the world’s top designers. Learn more about their ideas, processes, and designs.
Antique Coffee Table Books
If you prefer an antiquated look and feel in your living space, then the following are some of the best books to consider:
- Great Houses of the 19th Century: Enjoy a visual tour of the grand homes and castles throughout the 19th century. Each page features stunning examples of architecture, as well as detailing the style and design of the era.
- French Antiques: Learn the ins and outs of French antique furniture and accessories. This book focuses on 18th century and Victorian antiques, as well as the policies that govern their sales.
- History of Textiles: Experience the colorful story of textiles as it spans 3,000 years. Discover the evolution of fabrics, methods and materials used to create them.
Coffee table books are a great way to transform your living space into a stylish and inviting oasis. Whether you like modern or antique decor, with a few special touches and the perfect complimenting books, your space can be transformed into one-of-a-kind masterpiece.