The Pros and Cons of Owning a Coffee Table
Whether or not you should have a coffee table is a personal choice. While some may find a coffee table adds to the decor of the room, others may not want the extra furniture item taking up space. Below are some of the pros and cons to having a coffee table to help you decide.
- A coffee table will add a focal point of the room.
- A coffee table can be used for a variety of things, from setting drinks on to using it as a footrest.
- Coffee table come in all shapes and sizes, so finding one that perfectly fills the spot can be easy.
- Coffee tables can be a bit costly, depending on the type and size of the table.
- The table itself can take up some space in the room.
- Coffee tables do require cleaning – having a table in the middle of the room means dust and crumbs can collect.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to have a coffee table is yours to make. When deciding if a coffee table is right for your space, consider the pros and cons above to decide if it is worth investing in one.