The Debate Of Coffee Table Height
Coffee tables have been around the home for generations, and they have been the source of much debate in home decorating. There has been much discussion about whether the height of the coffee table should be the same as the height of the couch. In this article, we will take a look at both sides of the argument to see which one will come out the winner.
Benefits Of A Table Of The Same Height
- Creating Visual Harmony – One of the most important benefits of having a matching height coffee table is that it creates visual harmony. It makes the room look more unified and less cluttered.
- Comfort For Guests – By having a coffee table of the same height as the couch, you can make it easier for your guests to put their feet up and relax. This allows them to be more comfortable and enjoy their time in your living room.
- Adding Functionality – Another great benefit to having a coffee table of the same height as the couch is that it adds to the functionality of the area. This allows you to use your table for more than just a place to put your drinks and books.
Benefits of Having Different Heights
- Eye-Catching Dimension – Having a coffee table of a different height than the couch can create an eye-catching dimension in the room. It can make the room more interesting and break up the monotony of a single height.
- Creative Style – Having different heights can add a unique and interesting twist to the styling of the room. It can help to create an eclectic and original look that will be sure to impress your guests.
- More Storage – Furthermore, having a coffee table of a different height can also provide you with extra storage under the table. This can be used to store magazines, books, blankets and other items.
At the end of the day, it is personal preference as to whether you choose to have a coffee table of the same height as the couch, or of a different height. There are benefits to both, so it’s important to assess the needs of your space and decide what is best for you.