Is It OK to Put Legs on Coffee Table?
Adding legs to a coffee table is a great way to make it look stylish and modern. But is it really a good idea? Here are the pros and cons of adding legs to a coffee table.
- Increased Style: Adding legs to a coffee table gives it an elevated, modern look that can make it the centerpiece of any room.
- Added Height: Coffee tables with legs are much higher than traditional coffee tables, making them a great option if you want to add height to your space.
- Easy to Clean: Legs on a coffee table make it much easier to clean and vacuum around the table.
- Difficult to Move: Coffee tables with legs are very difficult to move around, as the legs make them heavier and more awkward to lift.
- Not as Stable: Since the legs add height, coffee tables with legs are not as stable as traditional coffee tables and can be easily tipped over.
- More Expensive: Coffee tables with legs are usually more expensive than traditional coffee tables because of the additional materials used.
In the end, whether or not to add legs to a coffee table is really up to personal preference. If you want to add style and height to your space, then adding legs may be a great option. However, if you prefer a more traditional look and don’t want to spend extra money, then a traditional coffee table may be a better choice.