Whitewash a Wood Coffee Table
Whitewashing wood furniture is an easy way to add subtle elegance to an accent piece such as a coffee table. If you have an old wood coffee table in your home, you can easily transform it into an up-to-date and modern piece with just a few simple supplies.
- Paint tray
- Paint brush
- White paint
- Prepare the coffee table by sanding it down and wiping it off to remove any large bits of dirt or debris. Make sure the table is completely dry before you move on to the next step.
- Pour the white paint into the paint tray. Dip the paint brush into the tray and begin to evenly stroke the paint onto the surface of the coffee table.
- Once the paint is fully applied, allow the table to dry for 24 hours.
- Once dry, lightly sand the entire surface of the table. This will add a bit of texture and create an aged appearance.
- Finally, use a soft and dry cloth to buff the surface of the coffee table, and enjoy your whitewashed wood coffee table!
Whitewashing wood furniture is an easy and affordable way to give a tired-looking coffee table a fresh and modern facelift. With a few simple supplies and a bit of patience, you can quickly and easily whitewash your wood coffee table and create a unique and beautiful piece of furniture.