Using a Glass Coffee Pot
Finding the best way to brew delicious coffee can be a challenge, but using a glass coffee pot is an excellent choice. Read on to learn how to use a glass coffee pot and make a delicious cup of coffee every time.
Preparing the Pot
- Start by boiling a pot of water in a separate kettle
- Wash the glass pot with hot, soapy water
- Rinse the glass pot and fill it with enough hot water to cover the bottom and sides of the pot
- Let the water sit in the pot for about 1-2 minutes and then pour it out
Grinding the Beans
- Start with fresh, high-quality coffee beans. Whole beans are always best, as pre-ground coffee will start to become stale quickly
- Grind the beans to a medium setting, not too fine or too coarse
Brewing the Coffee
- Fill the pot with the amount of water that corresponds to the amount of coffee you are making
- Sprinkle the ground coffee into the water and stir
- Put the lid on the pot, and place it on the stove over medium heat
- When the coffee starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it sit for a few minutes
Serving the Coffee
- Pour the coffee into mugs and enjoy!
Using a glass coffee pot is a great way to make a delicious cup of coffee. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be brewing the perfect cup of coffee in no time.