Using a Glass Coffee Plunger
Making coffee with a glass coffee plunger is an easy and entertaining way to bring out the coffee connoisseur in you. By using just a few tools and items, you’ll be able to make your own cup of coffee that tastes just as good as any coffeehouse.
What You’ll Need:
- Ground coffee
- Boiling water
- A glass coffee plunger
- Fill the glass vessel of your plunger with boiling water and place it on a heat-resistant surface.
- Put your ground coffee into the filter cap at the top of the plunger.
- Gently press the filter cap down onto the vessel, pushing it just below the surface.
- Place the lid on top of the plunger and leave it for 3–4 minutes.
- Slowly pull the plunger straight up, pushing all the water up through the grounds in one motion. When the plunger has risen to the full extension of the plunger arms, the coffee is ready to be served.
- Keep your ground coffee fresh by storing it in an airtight container.
- Use filtered water for your coffee as it will taste better.
- Experiment with different grind settings for different drinking experiences.
With a glass coffee plunger, you can make a delicious cup of joe right in the comfort of your own home! All you need is fresh ground coffee, boiling water, and a glass coffee plunger, and you’re ready to be your own barista. Enjoy!