Using Coffee Tables with Reclining Sofas
Looking for a way to maximize your relaxation? Consider adding a coffee table to your reclining sofa. Whether you want to kick back and enjoy a drink or book, having an easily accessible coffee table can turn your favorite seating spot into an even more comfortable oasis. Read on to learn more about using coffee tables with reclining sofas.
Things to Consider
Your first priority is to decide what type of coffee table you’d like. Here are some tips:
- Style: Take a look at the style of your reclining sofa and pair it with an equally stylish coffee table.
- Size: Make sure the size of your table is appropriate for the scale of your sofa. Too small, and your table does not serve its purpose. Too big, and you might block its mechanisms or detract from the room.
- Height: Look for a coffee table that is about the same height as the armrests of your reclining sofa. This will make it much easier to access when your feet are up.
How it Works
When you have your coffee table in place, here are some ways you can make the most of it:
- Enjoy snacks while you watch a movie.
- Set your drink down without spilling.
- Read books and magazines without having to move.
- Display your favorite decorations.
- Organize remotes, direct release and other small items.
As you can see, the convenience of having a coffee table next to a reclining sofa can go a long way in transforming your living room into a comfortable and enjoyable spot.