How to Upholster a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables can be a stylish and elegant addition to any area of your home. But did you know that you can upholster your glass coffee table to add extra charm to your living space? Keep reading to learn how you can spruce up your coffee table and give your interior decor an update.
Things You Will Need
- Measuring Tape
- Fabric of Your Choice
- Staple Gun
- Foam Sheets
- Measure the size of your coffee table and cut the foam to size.
- Once the foam is cut to size, place it onto the table and secure it using staples.
- Next, cut your fabric to size. The fabric should be slightly bigger than the foam.
- Start from one corner and begin stapling the fabric to the table in small sections, while pulling the fabric taught.
- Once you have covered the full surface of the table with the fabric, you can trim the excess fabric, if necessary.
- Finally, go over the fabric with the staple gun and voila! You’ve successfully upholstered your glass coffee table!
- Choose a high-quality fabric that can withstand wear and tear.
- If you’re not confident using a staple gun, opt for fabric glue instead.
- Experiment with different colors and patterns for a unique look.
With a few simple steps, you can easily give your glass coffee table a unique and sophisticated look. Whether you’re looking for a bold and eye-catching design or something more subtle and elegant, upholstering a glass coffee table can be a great way to freshen up a living area. So grab your supplies, get creative and start sprucing up your coffee table today!