How to Turn a Door Into a Coffee Table
Reusing old doors to create new furniture is a great way to give your living space a one-of-a-kind look and feel. Turning a door into a coffee table is a fun and relatively easy project to give your living room a unique piece of furniture that can be enjoyed for years to come.
What You Will Need
- Old door
- Table legs
- Wood screws
- Power drill
- Carefully remove any hardware from the door. This will include any knobs and locks. The door should then be sanded down and stained or painted in your desired color.
- Install the hinges on the top of the door. Make sure the hinges are securely attached to the door.
- Attach the table legs to the bottom of the door with wood screws. Again, make sure the legs are securely attached.
- Attach the tabletop to the top of the door with wood screws. Make sure all screws are secure.
- Enjoy your newly created coffee table!
Creating furniture from old doors is a great way to add a unique, rustic touch to any living space. Turning a door into a coffee table is a relatively simple project that, with the right tools and materials, can be completed in a single afternoon.