Transform Your Coffee Table with Sticky Paper
Do you want to add a personal touch to your living space without having to buy new furniture? Then, check out this easy and affordable guide on how to transform your coffee table with sticky paper! Using sticky paper is a great way to update and modernise your furniture piece without breaking the bank.
What You Will Need:
- Sticky Paper
- Measuring Tape
- Measure – Use the measuring tape to measure the top of the coffee table. This will help you estimate how much sticky paper you need.
- Cut – Cut the sticky paper according to the measurements of your table top.
- Stick – Start sticking the paper beginning from one corner of the table top.
- Smooth – Using your fingers, steam and smooth out any creases or folds on the sticky paper.
- Admire – Step back and admire your new and improved coffee table!
Once your table top is covered with sticky paper, why not add a few small accessories for an even more stylish look? Here are some ideas:
- Add a few plants or succulents for a nature-inspired look.
- Scatter some colourful cushions or throws.
- Place small knick-knacks or decorative pieces.
Your coffee table is now transformed and ready to take centre stage in your living area! With these easy steps, it doesn’t take a lot of time or money to give your furniture piece a modern makeover. Why not try it out and make your coffee table shine?