How to Transform a Glass Coffee Table
Turning an ordinary glass coffee table into a trendy and unique piece of furniture is easier than you might think. With a few simple steps, you can take your coffee table from basic to beautiful.
- Gather your supplies: You will need stencils of your choice, a can of spray paint, painter’s tape and a piece of cardboard or plastic to cover the surrounding area.
- Prepare the area: Cover the surrounding area with a piece of cardboard or plastic, making sure to tape off any part of the wall that you don’t want to accidentally spray paint.
- Lay out the stencils: Place your stencils on top of the glass surface to get an idea of where you want to spray paint.
- Secure the stencils: Tape the stencils down so they won’t move while you’re spraying the paint.
- Spray paint: Hold the spray paint can about 12” away from the table and spray the paint in short, even strokes.
- Let it dry: Let the paint dry completely before removing the stencils.
- Enjoy: You now have a unique and beautiful glass coffee table!
- Make sure to use spray paint that is designed to be used on glass surfaces.
- Test a small area first to make sure the paint adheres properly.
- Be careful when using stencils, as some of the spray paint may go under the edges of the stencil.
- Make sure to read and follow all the instructions on the spray paint can.
Transforming a glass coffee table is a quick and easy way to add some personality to your home. With the right supplies and a little bit of creativity, you can take your glass table from ordinary to extraordinary.