Transform a Glass Coffee Table
- Power drill
- Wooden planks
- Sanding machine
- Color (stain, paint, etc)
- Measure the glass coffee table and acquire the size of the wooden planks needed.
- Sand the wooden planks with the sanding machine.
- Put glue on the planks and attach them to the coffee table.
- Secure the planks to the coffee table with the power drill and screws.
- Sand the surface again after the glue has dried.
- Choose a paint, stain, or other type of decor to transform the coffee table. Apply with a brush.
- Let the paint/stain dry completely.
Your glass coffee table will now be transformed into a unique statement piece!