Transform a Glass Coffee Table with Spray Paint
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to transform the look of a glass coffee table? The good news is that it can easily be done with an inexpensive can of spray paint.
- Prepare the area: Place the coffee table in a well-ventilated space outdoors and cover the area with a drop cloth or other protective covering.
- Clean the glass: Use glass cleaner and a paper towel to clean the coffee table surface. Let dry completely.
- Sand: Use a piece of sandpaper to lightly sand the glass surface. This will provide a better surface for the paint to adhere.
- Spray paint: Place the coffee table upside down and spray the legs and edge of the table. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for best results.
- Apply a sealant: Once the paint has dried, apply a sealant for extra protection. A sealant will help lock in the color and prevent it from fading or chipping.
- Enjoy the new look: Once you’ve applied the sealant and given it time to dry, you can enjoy your newly transformed glass coffee table.
Transforming a glass coffee table with spray paint is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Be sure to take the necessary safety precautions when you are working with paints or sealants and always read the manufacturer’s instructions before use. You’ll be able to enjoy the look of your new coffee table in no time!