How to Tell Time on a Wine Glass Coffee Mug
Do you want to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in style? You can do just that with a stylish wine glass coffee mug. Not only do these mugs look cool, but they also can help you tell the time. Here’s how you can tell time with a wine glass coffee mug:
Step 1: Determine the Hour
- Find the hour hand at the top of the mug. This will look like a vertical line.
- 2. Count down the hour lines starting from the top. Each line represents an hour.
- 3. Follow the hour lines around and determine which number the hour hand is pointing to. This is the number of hours.
Step 2: Determine the Minutes
- Find the minute hand, which will appear as a circle at the bottom of the mug.
- 2. Count the lines on the exterior of the mug. Each line represents five minutes.
- 3. Follow the lines up until you find which one the minute hand is pointing to. This is the number of minutes.
The Final Step: Combining the Hour and Minutes
Once you know the hour and minutes, all you need to do is combine them together. If the hour and minutes coincide, you can use either the add or subtract format.
For example, if the hour hand is pointing to 6 and the minute hand is pointing to 5, you can say the time is 6:05 or 5:55.
So, there you have it! Now you know how to tell time on a wine glass coffee mug. Just remember the hour hand and the minute hand and you’ll always have the right time!