How to Style an Upholstered Coffee Table
An upholstered coffee table can make a great addition to your decorating scheme and add a unique and stylish touch to your living room. Here is a simple guide to help you achieve the perfect look for your upholstered coffee table.
Choose Your Upholstery
The first step to styling your upholstered table is to choose the upholstery fabric that best suits the overall tone and look of your living room. Consider both the style and colors of the furniture, walls, and other soft furnishings in the space.
Once you have your upholstered table in place, you can add accessories to complete the look. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Throw blanket: Drape a throw blanket over one corner of the coffee table for a cozy and stylish look.
- Coffee table books: Choose some books that match the colors and style of your living room, and place them on the table to add color and texture.
- Baskets: Add some natural texture to your coffee table with a couple of woven baskets. Use them to store whatever you like – magazines, toys, blankets, etc.
- Vases: Place a few small vases on the table to add a bit of extra height and interest.
- Tray: Place a tray on the table to keep things organized and contained.
Finish the Look
The finishing touches can make all the difference in the overall look of your upholstered coffee table. Add some pillows in coordinating colors and/or textures, or hang some artwork above the table to create a focal point. Finally, light the area up with a couple of lamps or candles.
With these tips, you can now go ahead and style your upholstered coffee table to create a beautiful and inviting look in your living room.