How to Style a Square Glass Coffee Table
A square glass coffee table can be a stylish yet subtle addition to your living room. With a few simple steps, you can easily style this piece to make it stand out while also blending into the overall decor of your space.
Things You Will Need
- Square glass coffee table
- Decorative items (books, bowls, etc.)
- Clean the surface of your table. Use a damp cloth or paper towel to make sure the surface of your table is free from dust and dirt. This will help keep it looking sleek and pristine.
- Place a tray on the table. Put a large tray in the middle of the table and use it as a base for decorative items, such as bowls and vases. This helps create contrast between your table and decorations, as well as making them easier to pick up and move if necessary.
- Add some decorative items. Choose items that will fit the look and feel of your living area. For example, a stack of books can be a great addition to a modern living room. Other items such as candles, vases, and sculptures are also perfect for adding a touch of style.
- Use a cloth to protect the table surface. A cloth can help protect your table from scratches and other damage that can occur over time. Place a cloth over the glass surface and make sure it is completely covering the table.
- If your table has a back panel, cover it as well with a cloth to keep it safe.
- Change up the arrangement every so often to keep things looking fresh and interesting.
- Keep the colors of your items in the same family to create a cohesive look.
By following these simple steps, you can easily style your square glass coffee table and give your living room the perfect finishing touch.