How to Style a Rectangle Coffee Table
Coffee tables are a great way to add a center of attention in any room. Styling your rectangle coffee table can be a fun and easy way to switch up and refresh a space. Below is your guide to styling a rectangle coffee table.
1. Prepare the Table
- Gather all of the objects and accessories you plan on using to style the table.
- Remove all the clutter off of the table by putting away the remotes, books etc.
- Wipe the table down with a damp cloth such as an all purpose cleaner.
2. Style the Table
- Start with a Tray – A tray is a great way to act as a base to start the table off with. Pick a tray that fits the theme of the room and how you want it to feel.
- Add a Centerpiece – You can use a vase, stack of books, accessories, candles etc. to create an interesting centerpiece.
- Scatter Accessories Around – Pick out some of your favorite objects to place around the table. This could be any type of bowl, jar, book, magazine, etc.
- Finish with Greenery – Add some fresh plants or flowers to the table. This will soften the look of the table and add a homely feel.
3. Enjoy Your Newly Styled Table
Once your table is finished, enjoy the new atmosphere you have created. You can change up the objects on the table for a different feel every once in a while to keep the space feeling fresh. Styling a rectangle coffee table is an easy and fun way to switch up the look of any room.