How to Style a Glass Coffee Table
Staging a glass coffee table is a great way to update your home or complete a room. Although the glass may look plain, there are many ways to style it for a chic and sophisticated look.
- Choose a centerpiece. The best way to start styling your glass coffee table is to decide on a focal point first. You can either place a larger object in the center of the table or arrange a few smaller pieces. Consider a unique item such as a table sculpture, a stack of books, a framed photo, or a candle cluster.
- Add smaller items around the centerpiece. If you’ve chosen a larger centerpiece, start filling in the spaces around it with smaller accessories. Small items such as table vases, trays, figurines, or little lamps will look more attractive when placed around the centerpiece.
- Group similar items together. If you’ve selected smaller items, such as candles, figurines, and table vases, then group them into one larger display. This will make the styling look more cohesive and visually appealing.
- Balance out your display. Make sure the pieces you’ve chosen are spread evenly around the centerpiece. This will give your display a balanced and harmonious look.
- Incorporate textures. Adding different materials and textures to your glass table will create visual interest. Add a soft velvet pillow or a knit throw to make the look feel more inviting.
- Be creative! Don’t be afraid to experiment with unusual or mismatched pieces. An eclectic display can have a cool, modern touch.
- Keep it minimal. Avoid over-cluttering the space. Use pieces that have simple lines and you don’t need too many items to create a nicely-staged interior.
- Don’t forget to add flowers! Flowers always make any living space brighter and fresher. Choose a colorful bouquet or go with a few sprigs of greenery.
With a little creativity, you can turn your glass coffee table into a stylish focal point. Start by choosing a centerpiece, incorporate textures, and group similar items together to create a balanced and harmonious display. Experiment with unusual and mismatched pieces and remember to keep it minimal. Happy styling!