Easter Candy on the Coffee Table
When you are ready to celebrate Easter, adding some special treats to your coffee table is a great way to get everyone in a festive spirit! Here are a few tips on how to set up the treats:
Things You Will Need
- A variety of Easter candy
- Small bowls, containers, or dishes
- Easter-themed decorations (optional)
Setting Up Your Easter Candy
- Set up your base layer: Start by arranging the small dishes, containers, and bowls on the surface of the coffee table. The containers should be spread out evenly so that it looks natural and inviting.
- Add the treats: This is the fun part! Place everything from chocolate eggs, jelly beans, and marshmallow bunnies into the containers. Make sure to create an appealing combination for everyone.
- Add a decorative touch: (Optional) If you would like, you can also add a touch of decoration to your display. This might include small Easter-themed decorations (e.g. bunnies, chicks, etc.) or some colorful napkins.
Adding some Easter treats to your coffee table is a fun and easy way to get everyone in the holiday spirit! All it takes is a few pieces of candy and some simple decorations, and your table will be transformed into an inviting display. So why not take some time to set up your own Easter candy display this season?