How To Repair Scratched Glass Coffee Table
Having a scratched glass coffee table can be a huge eyesore. But, with the right tools and instructions, this fixable problem can become a breeze. Here’s how to repair a scratched coffee table:
- Glass cleaner
- Safety glasses
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Glass polish
- Put on the safety glasses to protect your eyes.
- Clean the affected glass area with the glass cleaner.
- Attach the fine-grit sandpaper to a piece of wood or another flat material.
- Run the sandpaper over the scratched surface, using a consistent back and forth motion.
- Clean the area again with glass cleaner.
- Apply a glass polish to the scratched surface.
- Polish the area with a soft, clean cloth.
By following the steps above, you can easily repair your scratched glass coffee table and have it looking like new again in no time.
Just remember to put on safety glasses, use the right tools, and follow the instructions carefully to ensure this process goes off without a hitch. Good luck!