How to Repair Scratched Glass Coffee Table
In order to repair a scratched glass coffee table, you will need some simple materials and a bit of elbow grease. With a few basic steps, you can give the surface a renewed appearance. Follow this guide to learn how to repair scratched glass coffee table.
- Glass cleaner
- Soft cloth
- Carnauba wax
- Fine steel wool
- Begin by wiping dust and dirt off the glass surface with a soft cloth and some glass cleaner.
- Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto the scratched surface and use your finger to rub it in a circular motion. Make sure that the entire area is covered with a thin layer of toothpaste.
- Allow the toothpaste to sit on the glass for 5 minutes.
- Blot away the toothpaste with a damp cloth and rinse the surface with warm water.
- Apply a carnauba wax to restore the depth of the glass, using a fine steel wool.
- Wax the entire glass surface with a soft cloth and buff until it shines.
By following the above steps, you can easily and quickly restore the appearance of your glass coffee table even if it has scratches. The key is to follow the instructions carefully, use the correct materials and take your time.